Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant David Taylor
Date posted 20 September 2016
A leading FMCG food and drinks manufacturer in west Sydney is recruiting for a Reliability Manager to lead a team and drive process improvements and operational efficiencies.
The Reliability Manager will be based in west Sydney, reporting to the Engineering Manager, and with responsibility for implementation and execution of the Reliability Strategy across the site.
The Reliability Manager is a key business position, focusing on team leadership, troubleshooting and technical reliability and maintenance management, and strategy development and implementation.
- Implement best practice reliability engineering capability and systems
- Lead Reliability team to provide best practice support and maintenance excellence service across manufacturing
- Support site in achieving projected targets, maximising & optimising machine uptime and utilisation with allocated budgets and managing the demands of key stakeholders
- Regulatory compliance for plant, equipment and buildings, and execution of minor capital projects
- Implementation of Reliability strategy at site level
- Development & performance management of Site Reliability Team
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering based discipline
- Strong experience in site maintenance and engineering field in an FMCG or pharma environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of working procedures and operations, with the emphasis on Engineering, Asset Management and Preventative Maintenance
- Advanced systems skills, ideally in SAP and Excel
- Continuous Improvement and collaboration focused
- A proven people manager and a strategic thinker, with excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Australian business in a CI focused environment offering strong training and development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call David Taylor on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.