Salary Attractive Package
Location Western Suburbs AdelaideFULL_TIME
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 manufacturing-and-production Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Role Based north west of Adelaide and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have responsibility to manage the reliability and maintenance functions, ensuring equipment and machinery is maintained to perform at optimum levels in order to achieve and exceed quality and productivity targets. You will also play a key role in driving site safety and achieving out-performance against all safety measures. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an established and high-performing national team with staff leadership responsibility.
This will include:
• Developing a high performing maintenance team and function
• Manage and coordinate maintenance activities to achieve out-performance in productivity, reliability and product quality standards
• Monitor plant repair and maintenance expenditure, ensuring alignment to R&M budget
• Work with production leaders and planners to ensure preventative maintenance programs meet production demands, while reducing and eliminating production downtime
• Implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve equipment capability, processes and achieve cost objectives
• Drive a safety-first culture across the site, ensuring compliance and out-performance against safety measures.
Skills & Experience:
• Degree qualification in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or similar discipline
• Proven experience in managing an engineering or maintenance function within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Experience with budget management
• Sound understanding of OHS&E legislation and standards
• Proven SAP and project management experience
• A strong results orientation and continuous improvement mindset
• Well-developed leadership skills
• Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to influence and engage at all levels.
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships locally and interstate that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
In return, you will be offered a strong career development and progression ethos, combined with a Values-lead culture, makes an aspirational place for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.