Field Sales Engineer
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2019-12-11 engineering Perth Western Australia AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is currently seeking a Field Sales Engineer to join their Perth operation. Internally this role works within and along side Regional Managers, National Sales Manager, FSE’s nationally, OMC, SSE‘s, Industrial Services , Human Resources, Sector Managers, Marketing Department, Internal Sales. Externally this role works with the Distributors, Resellers, Key Target Accounts [KTA’s] and End-Users including Reliability Engineers, Digital and Maintenance Managers & Planners, Purchasing / Inventory, Operations Personnel, Sub-Contractors etc.
- Business Development, Account Management, Engineering, Reporting & Procedures
- Work with the Regional Manager to co-ordinate, develop and implement a regional strategy
- Develop selected Offline services demand for bearing recommendations and fitment.
- Develop Online services demand for monitoring fixed and mobile plant including haulage trucks, stackers / reclaimers, bucket wheels etc.
- Maintenance Products and solutions promotion and support including mounting/dismounting tools, lubrication and automatic dispensers, laser alignment with a clear focus to online condition-monitoring systems.
- Other condition-monitoring techniques such as infra-red thermography, oil sampling, laser alignment and balancing are beneficial.
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role
- Recognised Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum ISO Cat. II certification required.
- Experience with CSI 2130 hardware and AMS Suite software is advantageous
- Other condition-monitoring techniques such as infra-red thermography, oil sampling, laser alignment and balancing advantageous
- Commercial understanding and entrepreneurship.
- Bearing selection and fitment experience is beneficial.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis is beneficial.
- Experience in mining, manufacturing, food & beverage, water and sewerage treatment plants, renewables is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Frequent travel required.
What's on offer:
- Excellent career progression opportunities and remuneration package available for the right candidate
- Innovative and collaborative environment
Note, any direct applications to Schaeffler will be forwarded to Robert Walters for screening.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.