Manager Heavy Industries
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Nathan Giglia
Job Ref 1701770/001
Date posted 18 July 2022melbourne mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-07-18 2022-08-17 engineering Melbourne Victoria Melbourne AU 3000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Schaeffler Australia is a technology company and part of the multi-national Schaeffler Group. With foundations as a bearing manufacturer, they supply and support the industrial and automotive aftermarket sectors for Australia & New Zealand. Operating for over 70 years and with a network of over 80,000 employees globally, this is an exciting opportunity to join a genuine market leader as a Manager Heavy Industries based in the Schaeffler office in Melbourne, Victoria.
Reporting to the Head of Industrial, the Manager Heavy Industries is responsible for developing and executing strategies to ensure profitability and sustained growth of Grinding Mill Bearing Housings to Raw Material Original Equipment Manufacturer. This includes however is not limited to the following:
- Increase Schaeffler Group’s sales of large size bearings and engineered housings designed specifically for Grinding Mill, Bucket Wheel and Mine Haulage applications
- Increase exposure to direct business with global OEM in Raw Materials sector
- Exploit the application of engineering knowledge and expertise of grinding mill technologies
- Mapping of Original Equipment Manufacturers and Maintenance, Repair and Operation market
- Monitor market price and trends
- Coordination with Regional and Country Sector Management for sales and strategies
- Management of Key Accounts Business
- Participation in Product Development globally
- Manage and mentor local sales engineering team
- Responsible for setting annual sales budgets
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in relevant mechanical discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant bearings experience within Australia
- Proven track record managing teams
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally for work
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive salary package (Base plus Bonus and Super)
- Opportunity to influence product development at Schaeffler globally
- Collaborative team environment
- Considerable career progression opportunities
Note, any direct applications to Schaeffler will be forwarded to Robert Walters for review and screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Nathan Giglia on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.