Salary AUD100000 - AUD130000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Ashleigh Miller
Date posted 2 September 2016
A Fortune Global 500 professional consulting services organisation requires a Senior Consultant to assist them in providing continued excellence in service to their global top tier client base.
This progressive role will involve providing procurement consulting services including, but not limited to: Category Planning, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Management, market assessment, procurement and risk management, strategy development, contract negotiation, category management and contract management.
- The successful incumbent with demonstrate a collaborative and consultative approach that builds support within the highest levels of a client organisation.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of regulatory markets.
- Explain to and educate clients on difficult industry and market dynamics and metrics.
- Well-developed people and negotiation skills, providing advice and guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Understand the clients' long-term goals and the issues and challenges they face
- Experience in procurement or purchasing in a consultative capacity.
- Experience in a procurement professional such as a Senior Analyst, Consultant or Senior Consultant.
- Experience in the management of multiple categories within a utilities, oil and gas or mining environment is essential.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, accounting, economics, engineering or related fields is required.
- Incumbents must have willingness to travel and real flexibility.
This is a truly global employer offering sustainable longer term relationships with their clients. It is an award winning employer offering it employees the benefits of an ethical brand, supporting the importance of diversity in the workplace, and has long been recognised and rated as one of the best places to work.
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Miller on 07 3032 2216 or a confidential discussion.