General Manager Engineering
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 23 November 2016
This companies unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few. To support continued growth and operational success, they are currently seeking a General Manager – Engineering to lead the Engineering team.
- Manage, mentor and lead the engineering team consisting of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and process disciplines to produce comprehensive engineering results within a challenging and results driven environment
- Lead cutting edge innovation and design across the entire Group in all aspects of materials handling, minerals processing, power generation and associated infrastructure
- Manage resources to achieve required project outcomes such as scope, plant capability and performance, within budget
- Lead the ongoing development and improvement of appropriate engineering systems and processes to enable a productive and high performing team
- Provide high level solutions, expertise and deliverables to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Provide specialist technical direction, mentoring and problem solving for the engineering team
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- A degree qualification in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- Exposure to processing and associated infrastructure environments across multiple commodities in Australia
- A compelling and empowering leadership style that garners high levels of team commitment, solutions focus and function performance
- A minimum of 10 years leading multidisciplinary design teams in medium or large scale materials handling, minerals processing or similar projects
This is an outstanding opportuntity to join an extremely well established organisation and use your leadership qualities in a senior position.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.