Consultant Nicki McCaskill
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This vital position is the result of needs in managing established contracts. There will also be the requirement of tendering and negotiating for lapsed and new contracts.
Your key duties will include:
• Administer the contract
• Administer and maintain subcontractor and supplier contract accounts
• Prepare, progress and maintain contractual correspondence, payment and other claims, contract documents, project registers
• Support project based procurement activities and review project expenditure, cost reconciliation
• Assisting with the compilation of the administration of the subcontractor’s performance against the scope of works and construction program and control authorisation of variations, extensions of time and payments
• Prepare financial reports, cost to complete forecasting and ensure budget maintenance
• Coordinate, record and collate project notices having contractual implications
• Assist with preparing client reporting
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Extensive experience as a Senior Contract Administrator developing, negotiating and administering contracts in complex environments
• Tertiary (Bachelor) degree in Engineering, Commerce, Accounting, Business, Law or associated disciplines
• Excellent oral and written communication / stakeholder management skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to work well within a team
• Experience in the use of Project scheduling software will be an advantage
An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment. A supportive and dynamic team environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Nicki McCaskill on +61 7 30322250 for a confidential discussion.