Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-02 engineering Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 10000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
In this role you will be an integral part of the Land Access and Tenement team responsible for negotiating Warden’s Court objections and project matters, providing ad hoc advice to all internal departments and overseeing the Land Management / Mapping Systems. The Tenement Specialist reports directly into the Snr Tenement Manager.
- Management of Warden’s Court objections matters -negotiations / successful resolutions with third parties.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with competitors and third parties
- Negotiation of land access agreements working closely with internal and external legal.
- Assisting project teams and internal departments by advising on all tenement related matters.
- Tenement and land Access knowledge and ability to research and respond to tenement and land access queries.
- A minimum of 3 plus years experience in WA tenement management and knowledge of WA Mining Act and Mining Regulations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to perform multiple tasks.
- GIS skills and previous use of MapInfo or ArcGIS will be an advantage.
- Strong database technology skills will be an advantage.
- A law, geology or other degree is an advantage.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.