Senior Risk Manager - Construction Infrastructure
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-06 utilities Ultimo New South Wales AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The business is seeking an established risk manager to come on board to a thriving team to help develop the risk and compliance frameworks across the business. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in a number of exciting projects. The successful applicant must have experience within construction infrastructure, it is essential.
The key responsibilities include:
• Lead the enterprise risk management framework, policies, and procedures including activities to monitor and manage the risk culture
• Input into strategic executive decision making from a risk perspective
• Assist Management with the identification of Key Risk Indicators through the use of data and analytics
• Ongoing risk monitoring, reporting, and escalation as required
• Assist in communicating and translating key risks to the business.
• Assist management to identify risks and develop risk mitigation and monitoring strategies as part of the risk management framework and the risk appetite statement.
• Maintaining and improving the Business Unit and Strategic Risk Registers.
• Continuously improve of the risk management framework, processes and policies
• Maintain input and data quality of risk management systems.
• Assist with directing assurance activities relating to the risk profile and risk management
The key requirements include:
• Knowledge and understanding of the evaluation and improvement of internal controls and risk management frameworks (i.e. ISO31000)
• Must have substantial risk experience, ideally implementing group wide frameworks
• Must have experience in an construction infrastructure environment, this is essential
• High level analytical and reporting skills
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Solid experience and proven capacity in auditing and/or risk management for a large corporation or utility
• High level experience in resource management and business planning
• High level experience in negotiating and influencing stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.