Environmental Advisor - 6 Month Contract
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Site Allowance
Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 mining 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Due to a number of projects well and truly up and running, the environmental space is picking up and as a result this organisation is looking for Environmental Advisor's to play a key role in supporting the Environmental team to provide advice on obligations under key State and Commonwealth environmental legislation and support the environmental approvals team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive and has the ability to multi task and be able to adapt to changing conditions.
Reporting to the Environmental Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical support for environmental impact assessments and obtaining environmental approvals in line with legislation
- Support the commissioning of environmental surveys to progress environmental approvals
- Participate in project specific studies and provide relevant advice
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A Tertiary qualification in an environmental discipline or within a related field
- Have had exposure to the relevant environmental legislation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Proven ability to work in a team environment as an Environmental Advisor
- Experience in environmental impact assessments and environmental management plans.
- Must have an understanding of GIS software and Microsoft
Whats on offer:
- Able to be apart of a globally recognised mining organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
- 8/6 roster
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.