Senior Environmental Advisor - Approvals
Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 mining Perth Western Australia AU AUD 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to a number of projects well and truly up and running, the environmental space is picking up and as a result this organisation is looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to play a key role in supporting the Environmental team to provide advice on obligations under key State and Commonwealth environmental legislation and support the environmental approvals team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive and has the ability to multi task and be able to adapt to changing conditions.
As the Senior Environemental Advisor of Approvals reporting to the Environmental Approvals Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical support for environmental impact assessments and obtaining environmental approvals in line with legislation
- Support the commissioning of environmental surveys to progress environmental approvals
- Participate in project specific studies and provide relevant advice
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A Tertiary qualification in an environmental discipline or within a related field
- Have had exposure to the relevant environmental legislation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in environmental impact assessments and environmental management plans.
- Must have an understanding of GIS software and Microsoft
Whats on offer:
- High level of Autonomy and Empowerment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Perth based role with ad-hoc travel
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.