Research Manager - Mining
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-18 mining Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to work for a leading global consulting firm in a senior research role focused on the Mining sector.
This global consulting firm is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Manager into their Sydney team, focusing on the Mining sector. The Senior Research Manager will be responsible for leading the Sydney Mining Research team by delivering detailed, insightful analysis to key clients within the mining sector. The Senior Research Manager role is suitable for someone with prior experience in Mining, who is interested in moving into a research role, or a candidate currently in a research / consulting role with a focus on the Mining sector.
- Management of the Sydney Mining Research team
- Production of detailed reports and analysis on the Mining sector
- Delivery of research on the Mining sector to global Mining organisations
- Ensuring existing relationships internal and external stakeholders are maintained and developed
- Several years experience working within a Mining or Mining Research role
- excellent communication and organisation skills
- Detailed understanding of the Mining sector
- Strong analysis, reporting and presentation skills
This role provides the opportunity to work for a leading global firm in a high profile Mining Research role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.