Production Mining Engineer
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-23 2019-11-14 mining Cundeelee Western Australia AU AUD 130000 131000 131000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be joining a well-known mid-tier mining organisation that currently own and operate a base metal operation in Western Australia. They are committed to offering long term career opportunities, flexible work options and exceptional training and development. Due to site requirements they need someone to come on board and drive production efficiencies that will optimise mining on site
- A strong background in mining operations with a solid track record.
- Strong analytic skills, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Mining Engineering with experienced a solid track record in Underground Mining
- design and execution of drill and blast designs for the long-hole open stopes
- support production drilling and blasting activities
- monitor and review long-hole drilling and stope bogging performance
- contribute to mine planning, stope note and level extraction plan process
- support external contractors
- mine scheduling
Excellent salary and career progression available for the right candidates.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.