Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-27 automotive Perth Western Australia AU AUD 120000 149000 149000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this position you are driving new solution offering to the Mining industry market segment through direct customer interaction and cooperation with the sector solution team and sales channels. The target is to provide more value and production efficiency for Schaeffler's Industry 4.0 division's customers by defining end-to-end solution and advanced use of big data and data analytics. The solution portfolio includes Schaeffler's Software and Services offering connected with the mechatronics and sensors products. The solution will be adapted between Schaeffler's different solutions sectors and shall provide capabilities to grow related partner ecosystem. To qualify for the job, you need to be ambitious self-driven professional, you have solution sales, operations or maintenance knowhow of Mining industry and have experience from software or automation systems. You have passion for working with customers and understanding how to bring value for them. You are energetic, committed to team work and a fun person to work with.
- Responsible for end-to-end solution value proposal and business model development for the Mining Industry Sector as well as aligning the sector specific solution with the common technology portfolio offering and assets within the Portfolio and Sector Solutions team
- Global solution development in the Mining Industry Segment: strategic and technical sales support for the defined key customers / KAMs in international key markets and management of (pilot) projects OEM / MRO. (Sales channels are responsible for the account management and commercial negotiations)
- Responsible for the development of the solution and service portfolio for the Mining Industry sector utilizing internal product portfolio and external purchase products (co operations) to realize the smart ecosystem approach
- Analyze impacts of competitors, market trends and requirements to the solutions portfolio
- Define sector specific solution roadmap aligned with common technical assets roadmaps and business driven targets
- Manage solution requirements of the new solutions and form Solution Descriptions
- Work with internal technology organisation understand how to utilize and adapt their products for the Mining industry customer segment
- Create value based offering material for external and internal purposes (Use Cases, Success Stories and value based sales tools)
- Coordinate global key customer interaction and reporting in matrix organisation cross-regionally
- Act as a contributor in industry cluster(s) focused at pilot solution definition with technology vendors and customer(s) (Local Asia Pacific and international projects).
- Support Asia Pacific pilot solutions and customers
- Develop sector solution roadmap for Asia Pacific and globally
- Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years extensive experience in technical sales / product management / strategic marketing in an industrial B2B domain
- Ability to create big picture of customers' business needs and individual decision makers based on interaction with them
- Business acumen to build lead customer relationships and commercially viable win-win proposals to your company and the customer
- Working in Raw Materials industry domain either in operations, maintenance or system or services vendor
- Understanding and interest of Raw Materials industry mechatronics, automation or IT solutions and services
- Team Player with high intercultural sensitivity
- Lateral thinking, creativity and ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent interpersonal skills and high proficiency in written and spoken English. Other European languages such as German is an advantage
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability: produce findings from analysis and draw conclusions.
- Willingness to travel
Excellent career progression and salary package available for the right candidate and the chance to work within a global organisation and develop a new position.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.