Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-20 mining Geraldton Western Australia AU AUD 115000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based a couple hours North of Perth, this is an exciting chance to join a global mining organisation as a Processing Supervisor and make it your own.
They have been genuine global leaders in their space, delivering the highest levels of service to its customers and people for decades.
As the Processing Supervisor reporting into the Mine Superintendent, you will be responsible for the following:
• Must be proficient in word processing and database management with an ability to learn other computing packages
• Be willing to supervise a small crew on a 24/7 basis
• Must have proven leadership qualities, which includes the ability to train and coach others
• Must have high levels of communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organisation
Key Skills and Requirements:
• Highly desirable if you have had previous supervisory experience in a processing environment
• Highly desirable to be qualified with a Cert III in Resource Processing or relevant leadership qualification which is recognised nationally
• A processing technician who has high ambitions of becoming a Processing Supervisor would be considered
• A background in other industries other than mining would also be considered
Whats on offer:
• Relocation assistance
• Very realistic progression opportunities
• Attractive remuneration package
• Family friendly 2 days, 2 nights off roster rotation
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.