Salary AUD100000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 13 September 2016
Our client is an established building contractor, that is currently working on a diverse range of projects. They are now looking to recruit an Intermediate Contract Administrator to join their team with a view to ultimately moving into a Project Management role. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career working on a $20 million plus project in Adelaide.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- You will be degree qualified in Construction Management & Economics or Quantity Surveying
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience working for a building contractor.
- Strong systems knowledge
- Ideally you will already have worked CA on a project worth at least $15 million
- Strong communication skills
- Career driven with a wish to move into a Project Management role in due course
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career into a Project Management role whilst working on diverse projects in the greater Adelaide area.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.