Principal Environmental Planner
Salary AUD170000 - AUD220000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Timothy Cornwell
Date posted 27 September 2016
Due to continued project wins, an opportunity has arisen for a Principal Environmental Planner with a solid record in the delivery of environmental impact assessments and urban planning advice to join this busy consultancy in Inner Sydney.
Reporting to the Environmental & Sustainability Lead, the successful candidate will provide expert impact assessment and environmental planning advice to both internal stakeholders and external clients across a range of projects in the transport and resources sectors.
- Expand the capability of environmental management, planning and approvals expertise across the East Coast
- Applying your knowledge of NSW and Commonwealth Infrastructure Projects to foster new client relationships
- Deliver environmental and planning services that are fit for purpose, on time and within budget
- Initiate, manage and drive environmental impact assessment, planning and approvals projects
- A proven track record of managing a high performing multidisciplinary team of consultants
- A recognised environmental planning or science degree with principal level experience.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in the implementation of NSW and Commonwealth planning legislation and processes
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and successful consultancy in Inner Sydney. Remuneration and benefits are some of the best on offer and the office environment offers flexibility and promotes work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Tim Cornwell on (07) 3032 2217 for a confidential discussion.