Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + Super
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 12 October 2016
An opportunity to live in the renowned South-West region of Western Australia presents itself; the thriving area is under constant development and accommodates an excellent work/life balance. Beaches, national parks, internationally recognized wineries surround the region and offer a plethora of lifestyle opportunities. With the region currently undergoing extensive development the opportunity to significantly impact the community and its future built environment is an exciting opportunity. Due to our clients ever expanding workload and numerous projects wins they are now looking to expand their current team and recruit a Contract Administrator. The successful candidate will come from a commercial building background and have exposure ideally to Healthcare and Education projects.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in a CA role
- Top tier background
- Experience of projects in excess of $20 million
- Commercial Building background is essential
- Education and Medical project experience would be advantageous
- Existing links to the South West region
- Degree qualified, Construction Management & Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Strong verbal and written skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a market leading contractor.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.