Contracts Administrator - Melbourne
Salary AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 18 October 2016
We are working in partnership with a leading international development / construction company based in Melbourne. They possess an excellent portfolio of mixed use development & commercial projects and the pipeline of projects extends for the foreseeable future. Due to this pipeline of projects and current project workload they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join an established team and work on a number of high profile Melbourne projects.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in a CA role
- Top tier background
- Experience of projects in excess of $50 million
- Commercial Building background is essential
- Apartment project experience would be advantageous
- Degree qualified, Construction Management & Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Strong verbal and written skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a market leading contractor.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.