Salary AUD125000 - AUD135000 per annum + Super
Location Northern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 7 November 2016
Our client is an established building contractor that is currently working on a diverse range of projects. They are now looking to recruit an Intermediate Contract Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career working on a $30 million plus projects across Perth.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- You will be degree qualified in Construction Management & Economics or ideally Quantity Surveying
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience working for a building contractor.
- Strong systems knowledge inc MS Project
- Ideally you will already have worked CA on a project worth at least $12 million
- Strong communication skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career whilst working on diverse projects in the greater Perth area.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.