Program Officer - Capital Works
Salary AUD650 - AUD730 per day + Flexible Working Hours
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 15 November 2016
ASX 50 Organisation embarking on major capital works infrastructure program. Looking for experienced Program Officer to support PMO function.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ASX 50 Organisation embarking on a major capital works program. The primary focus of the role is to provide support and assistance in the monitoring, tracking, scheduling and reporting of project and program activities as part of the greater Project Management Office.
- Support the development and implementation of project plans and schedules
- Co-ordinate and manage project review meetings, record minutes, collate and distribute information and update task schedules
- Develop reporting (program and cost), analyse findings and identify and escalate issues for resolution
- Assist in the development and update of the project management methodology (policies and procedures) for the group
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Support (where necessary) project managers to complete their project reporting and scheduling duties
- 5+ years’ experience as a project officer in a infrastructure environment
- Formal training in PMBOK, Prince2 or similar project delivery methodology
- Sound, practical and theoretical understanding of project management processes and principles
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple competing tasks
- Advanced computer skills in MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in development of reports, plans & policies
- Sound financial management knowledge
- Good knowledge of EEO and WHS principles and practices
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.