Salary competitive rate
Consultant Amy Bestwick
Date posted 29 November 2016
An urgent requirement has become available for a Project Manager to fulfil a part time, contract role for our client, a high profile organisation based in the Eastern suburbs.
Due to the urgent nature of the requirement, we are looking for an immediately available Project Manager to join the team for a short term contract.
- Responsible for delivering key projects specifically focused around civil projects
- Responsible for developing relevant contract documentation
- Key point of contact for external suppliers including contractors and construction teams
- Extensive Project Management and Contract Management experience
- Previous experience with Engineering and Civil projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or Engineering
- Experience delivering capital works projects
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communications skills
The role presents an excellent opportunity for an immediately available candidate to join a high profile organisation in a short term contract for a 2-3 month term. Based in the Eastern suburbs, the successful Project Manager will need to be available to work 2-3 days per week.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Bestwick on 08 8216 3510 for a confidential discussion.