PMO Program Manager - Capital Works
Salary Long Term Program
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 2 December 2016
A unique opportunity for a PMO Program Manager to join a growing capital works division of this tier 1 entity in NSW. My client is seeking a leader and mentor to both direct and indirect reports, providing methodical strategic and program delivery and project management experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide commercial acumen approaches including contract conception, scope inclusion and monitoring of performance through scheduling and cost management functions. My client is seeking a leader and mentor to both direct and indirect reports, providing methodical strategic and program delivery and project management experience.
As the Program Manager you will work closely across multiple business units to delivery functions effectively and efficiently to meet the demands of control meetings, financial management, schedule management, approvals and value management.
- 5 years+ in Capital Program Delivery role
- Experience in PMO set-up and maturity, goverance processes
- Proven track record of leading complex, large scale multi phase programmes successfully, including engaging with external vendors
- Commercial approach to program delivery
- Ability to building and maintain trustful relationship in a multi disciplinary team environment
- Ability to effectively manage a number of demanding, highly pressured projects with competing time-frames
- 10+ years+ in a Project Management role where you have operated in diverse environments
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with senior executives and all lower levels of an organisation
- Advanced user of MS Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Business Administration, Management and or Business Finance
- Post graduate in Engineering highly desired
- Highly adept at project management principles, practices, methodologies and concepts
- Expert understanding of capital works programme management
- Understanding of transport, airport operations, retail centres or hospitals
The idea candidate will be a motivated and performance driven professional with extensive development and management experience. You will have considerable experience in understanding the needs of internal and external clients, while ensuring that the business meets objectives through structured project control and monitoring.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.