Master Planner - Infrastructure Upgrades
Salary Great benefits and flexible work culture
Consultant Roshni James
Date posted 28 February 2017
My client has an urgent permanent opportunity based in Sydney available for a Master Scheduler to deliver project outcomes in line with a growing Program of Work involving physical infrastructure upgrades (e.g. roads, fleet & maritime). Your main responsibility will be ongoing maintenance of project schedules.
- You will be responsible for implementing and contributing to the Master Schedule for key milestones and activities, with the ability to liaise with other project schedulers to collate and integrate data from a range of different schedules.
- Report on and identify key milestones, decision points, identify upcoming and late tasks for the project and performance measurement metrics.
- Responsible for minimising late tasks or blocks on progress by implementing plans in liaison with project/program managers.
- Report on and assist with identifying and remedying all 'at risk' activities and potential future scheduling problems.
- Australian Citizenship & hold an Australian Passport
- 5+ years' similar scheduling experience on multi-disciplinary projects in a complex physical infrastructure, planning or operational environment e.g. fleet, rail or construction
- Experience in Open Plan Professional 2 highly regarded, as is experience in Defence/engineering/oil & gas/mining or construction
- Flexible, agile, adaptable, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to consult and team focussed individual.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.