Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 21 March 2017
Specialising in fit-out, refurbishment and associated construction, our client is renowned for providing quality solutions that result in repeat business. They have successfully completed projects across WA within the industrial, commercial, medical and retail sectors. They are experiencing a period of growth and the need to recruit a Project Manager to join their expanding team.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Construction Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Manage the project team on site
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Proven technical ability to drive and deliver projects on time and to budget
- Strong financial control and forecasting experience
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager within WA
- Solid leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A string understanding of OH&S best practice
- Demonstratable history in the delivery of fit-out project and packages.
- Degree qualified Construction Management & Economics or equivalent
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career within a fantastic team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.