Senior Project Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + + super
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 3 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join an evolving commercial retail development organisation in NSW. My client is looking for a bulky good project manager to lead their development agenda in the delivery of a multi-site agenda encompassing the repurposing of existing sites into bulky good retail centres. You will also be responsible for managing a team of project coordinators, project managers and a development manager.
- Ultimate delivery for a multi-site development programme including on-time, on-budget delivery of a number of projects nationally
- Working with external stakeholders to lodge and execute required approvals and planning permissions
- Proactive evaluation of construction partners through multiple criteria
- Ensuring adherence to delivering best value on all construction contracts
- Ensuring team compliance with legal obligations such as contractual, statutory and others as required and advised by statutory authorities.
- Bulky goods experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Certified Project Manager
- Business, Construction or Commercial degree educated
- Professional experience managing construction across multiple site operation on a national scale
A great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to own a portfolio of projects and work with a energetic team to deliver new and innovative shopping centres across NSW.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.