Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Specialising in commercial construction our client has completed a number of exciting projects for various private and government organisations, delivering value for money projects with high quality results. Our Client specialises in commercial and industrial projects and work from design to completion. They are experiencing a period of growth and the need to recruit a Project Manager with the following skills and experience.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Construction Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Manage the project team on site
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Proven technical ability to drive and deliver projects on time and to budget
- Previous experience in a Project Management role within the commercial construction sector
- Strong financial control and forecasting experience
- Solid leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A string understanding of OH&S best practice
- Demonstrable history in the delivery of high quality commercial projects.
- Degree qualified
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an industry leader that takes pride in every project undertaken.