Junior Contracts Administrator
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client provides each of their team members with clear communication and expectations, thus creating a culture of teammates who are open, honest and not afraid to take responsibility. After completing a broad range of landmark commercial projects in Perth’s Construction industry, they are now looking to employ a Junior Contracts Administrator to join their award winning company. This is a progressive and exciting role with the opportunity to further your career in Perth’s Commercial building market.
- Assist Senior CA with preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of claim’s
- Assist Project Manager
- Assist with general administration and client liaison
- 2 years experience in a similar role within the industry
- Degree qualified - Quantity Surveying or Construction management & Economics
- Ideally you would have already worked on medium sized commercial fit out projects in Perth
- Strong communication skills
- Motivation to learn and progress into Junior Project Manager
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent career pathway, along with the gaining exposure to a diverse range of projects with an extremely well run organisation.