Electrical Project Manager (Wind)
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Electrical Project Manager (Wind) will be responsible for the delivery of large scale wind projects in the Australia region from receipt of the project approval through to the completion of construction and commissioning. The projects will be located in Victoria.
- Provide technical advice and inputs to the development team.
- Support in the preparation and negotiation of EPC&OM contractors.
- Assist in the financial close of any large scale Wind projects.
- Prepare the constructions management plans.
- Manage the owners engineer and site representative.
- Review the contractor’s site progress, safety management, quality and environmental compliance.
- Review construction quality, inspections and test plans, site diaries and site documentation.
- Monitor commissioning phase.
- Develop and manage punch lists.
- Conduct all weekly and monthly progress meeting with the EPC contractor.
- Electrical Engineering background is preferred
- Project Management qualifications (PMI or equivalent)
- Good understanding of construction methodologies.
- 3-5 years project management experience. Ideally in managing larger scale wind projects
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.