Project Compliance Manager
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 26 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This contract presents a great opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in Rail Operations to be part of an iconic Sydney based project in the cities booming civil infrastructure industry.
- Actively promote safety and implement the Rail Safety Management System in compliance with the Rail Safety Act to ensure a safe and reliable network
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities consistent with Sydney Trains safety management system requirements which are defined in SMS document number SMS-02-RG-3058.
- Manage, lead and coordinate communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and Implement a Precinct Site Management Plan.
- Support transformational change across the range of stakeholders.
- Developing interface arrangements.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, or equivalent experience, preferably in a brownfield rail environment
- Demonstrated experience in interface and/or project management of multi-disciplined projects in a complex engineering and operation environment (rail or construction), preferably in a brownfield rail environment
- Significant Rail Experience in Rail Operations
- Well developed communication (verbal and written),interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships, including ability to negotiate and manage conflict.
- Working Knowledge of Rail Safety Act , WHS act and SIA requirements
- Excellent Document writing skills
- Significant knowledge of procedural development to support a large rail site.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.