Project Development Manager (Renewable)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Project Development Engineer will be part of the company’s development and construction team, working with their various consultants to navigate a portfolio of renewable energy projects through planning and approvals phases.
• Identify and develop relationships with existing clients
• Prepare bids and proposals to assist with the tender process and winning business exclusively.
• Deliver on revenue and growth targets through existing relationships
• Leverage internal & external resources to effectively position the company as the thought leader
• Planning experience (5-7 years) – in particular coordinating applications and obtaining development consents for either solar and/or wind energy projects is highly desirable.
• A detailed understanding of state planning legislation in NSW and QLD as applicable to utility scale renewable energy projects is preferred
• Experience with stakeholder and community engagement and landowner consultation
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Basic financial management and numerical analysis skills (ie: spreadsheeting, budget management etc)
• Highly organised, analytical, demonstrating a can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability is also highly desirable.
• Being part of a small team you will also need to be an independent worker who is motivated to deliver defined outcomes without a high level of supervision.
• Degree qualified engineer or planner
If you are interested in the role, but you are not based in Brisbane, they can be flexible with the location ( Sydney/Melbourne) although you will have to travel quite often to Brisbane.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.