Project Engineer (Electrical Infrastructure)
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-28 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for an ambitious Project Engineer or Senior Project Engineer to join the team on a full-time and permanent basis. As a well-established and reputable multi-disciplined construction contractor, they have had continued success on major tenders across large scale infrastructure projects, winning projects ranging between $2m-$30m in value. With their Underground Services and Utilities division having recently been awarded a 4 year term contract with a local electrical distribution network.
Project Engineer and Senior Project Engineer positions available.
My client is seeking those that have got previous experience within a ASP1 contractor ideally, although this is not essential. It will be essential to have local Australian experience, and be able to demonstrate a stable work history.
Project Engineers in this company get exposure to all facets of project development, from being involved in design issues, to ensuring timely and successful delivery of projects on site. You will gain a broad range of skills and be a key part of the projects team!
- Tertiary Qualified (Electrical or Civil preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Experience in ground services, electrical conduits, cable pulling etc.
- Will ideally have had exposure to Ausgrid specifications/ projects previously
- Have the ability to coordinate, plan and schedule effectively
- Have sound cost control experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as client relationship management is a key part of the role.
Applicants must have a valid working visa for Australia
Applicants must have prior Australian Experience
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.