Senior Maintenance Planner
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-04 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Energy Developments Pty Ltd (EDL) is an energy generation company engaged in the development and management of an international portfolio of energy projects, with particular focus on renewable waste fuels, remote power station operations, waste coal mine gas projects and the rapidly expanding liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry.
Based in Perth's CBD, they are now seeking a Senior Maintenance Planner for the Australian arm of their business. You will be responsible for managing the Australian Maintenance Planners, delivering maintenance planning that delivers safe, reliable and efficient operational performance.
- Maintain Asset Management processes to meet legal requirements (incl Registered Plant and Hazardous Areas)
- Upkeep, development and auditing of Maintenance, Performance and Availability Metrics
- Set up and review Preventative Maintenance tasks in line with Maintenance strategies using the company’s Maintenance Management System
- Integrate team of multi-skilled operations Staff involved in all aspects of operating and maintaining power stations
- Develop and improve maintenance systems necessary to meet the operations requirements
- Ability to demonstrate effective time management, organisational skills and disciplined work habits
- Ability to travel is essential
- Advanced experience in planning and scheduling within an asset management environment
- Mechanical or Electrical/Instrument Trade/Certificate and /or degree qualifications
- Experience in developing and implementing reliability and maintenance management systems
- Experience with power generation and associated plant and equipment, desirable
- Sound understanding of health and safety, environmental and industrial relations requirements preferred
- Computer literacy using Microsoft suite of packages including planning software such as MS projects and Primavera
- Drivers licence essential
- Pronto (or similar CMMS) experience desirable
Energy Developments has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career with an International organisation.
Energy Developments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Energy Developments support flexible, family friendly working hours arrangements within the normal work week.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.