Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a mid tier commercial builder, delivering award-winning projects. Their culture and perfectionism in everything they do has developed because of the attention to detail required in the commercial construction business. After completing a number of commercial projects in Perth’s Construction industry, they are now looking to employ a well-established Contracts Administrator to join their company.
• Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
• Progress claim assistance and external variations
• Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
• Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of claim’s
• Administration of the project HSE system
• Procurement of labour and materials
• Assist estimation staff with bills of quantities
• 4 + years’ experience in a similar role within the industry
• Degree qualified Quantity Surveying or Construction management
• You would have already worked on large commercial projects in Perth and up to $20M
• Experienced in using CHEOPS and Buildsoft
• Strong communication skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an industry leader that takes pride in every project undertaken.