Project Manager - Civil Design
Salary AUD35 - AUD60 per annum
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 5 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-04 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Project Manager opportunity in the Civil Design of local infrastructure in West Sydney.
To provide project management services in relation to infrastructure in the growth precincts. To manage the design of infrastructure and project manage external consultants, prepare detailed reports and specifications.
• Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering.
• Experience in the investigation, survey, design and estimation of engineering projects, particularly road upgrade projects.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects and achieve outcomes within budget and to defined time lines.
• Excellent communication skills including written and spoken and the ability to relate well to internal and external clients.
• Ability to work within and to foster team cooperation and achievement.
• Knowledge of Federal, State and Local Government, Roads and Traffic Authority and Austroads standards, guidelines and practices.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.
• Good negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.