Senior Maintenance Planner
Consultant Jane Lowney
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Energy Developments Pty Ltd (EDL) is an energy generation company engaged in the development and management of an international portfolio of energy projects, with particular focus on renewable waste fuels, remote power station operations, waste coal mine gas projects and the rapidly expanding liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry
This position will be based in the Brisbane Office with frequent travel to their various sites in Australia. The position will be responsible for managing the Australian Maintenance Planners, delivering maintenance planning that delivers safe, reliable and efficient operational performance.
- Maintain Asset Management processes to meet legal requirements (incl Registered Plant and Hazardous Areas)
- Upkeep, development and auditing of Maintenance, Performance and Availability Metrics
- Set up and review Preventative Maintenance tasks in line with Maintenance strategies using the company’s Maintenance Management System
- Integrate with teams of multi-skilled operations Staff involved in all aspects of operating and maintaining power stations
- Develop and improve maintenance systems necessary to meet the operations requirements
- Ability to demonstrate effective time management, organisational skills and disciplined work habits
- Ability to travel (local and international) is essential
- Advanced experience in planning and scheduling within an asset management environment
- Mechanical or Electrical/Instrument Trade/Certificate and /or degree qualifications
- Experience in developing and implementing reliability and maintenance management systems
- Experience with power generation and associated plant and equipment, desirable
- Sound understanding of health and safety, environmental and industrial relations requirements preferred
- Computer literacy using Microsoft suite of packages including planning software such as MS projects and Primavera
- Drivers licence essential
- Pronto (or similar CMMS) experience desirable
Energy Developments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Lowney on (07) 3032 2252 for a confidential discussion.