Senior Project Planner
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-01-27 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 500 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Global miner based in Perth's CBD is looking for a Senior Project Planner to support the delivery of a large program of work.
- Working with projects to monitor and manage schedules and embed the processes that drive successful planning.
- Developing and maintaining schedules using MS Project Online
- Working with Projects to review and update their projects status and progress of work
- Updating percentage completion and working with Projects to flag variances to baseline
- Providing regular program schedule status updates
- Providing subject matter expertise to monitoring and managing schedules
- Recognising integration points in other areas of the portfolio and maintaining schedules online
- Monitoring schedule deviations and variances and assist in developing corrective action recovery plan
- Organise and maintain schedule data in clear and accurate formats and ensure superior data quality and consistent to drive confidence in reporting outcomes
- Minimum 5 years of planning experience and a degree in a related field i.e. Finance or Accountancy
- MS Project Certification / experience preferred
- Mining/resources experience preferred
- Project planning background and be accomplished in identifying schedule variances and opportunities and proactively developing mitigation strategies
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing business demands
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.