Senior Planner (Wind)
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-03 engineering Melbourne CBD Victoria 572 swan street richmond AU 3121 AUD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Senior Planner reports directly to the Project Director and will Supports the project organisation in effectively planning the program of work for a full EPC infrastructure project. The role is based in Melbourne.
- Create project schedules covering the full EPC scope within applicable software – MS Project P6 .
- Interact with contractors in order to understand schedule impacts and planning
- Regularly analyse project plans, critical timelines in project delivery and provide project management teams early updates on critical milestones
- Performs risk management to the project in relation to key timeframes
- Provide management reporting to the Project Director with an overall of all projects within one program of works
- Contributes to the monthly/weekly project planning meeting
- Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction/Project/Business Management or a related field desirable but not essential.
-Supports the project organisation in effectively planning the program of work for a full EPC infrastructure project.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.