Senior Project Developer (Renewables)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-03 engineering Melbourne Victoria 40 City Road, Southbank AU 3006 AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Senior Project Development Manager will be part of the company’s development and construction team, working with their various consultants to navigate a portfolio of renewable energy projects through planning and approvals phases and reposting to the Head of Engineering and Developmnet. The role will be based in Melbourne.
• Support the different stages of the development of projects, including:
> The site identification stage.
> The feasibility stage.
> The development stage, by overseeing and guiding external advisors who will conduct environmental impact and risk assessments required to obtain development approval, establish and participate in community consultation programs, interact with landowners, Council, and other relevant stakeholders;
> The development stage, by close interaction and oversight of grid connection consultants who will conduct detailed studies on the interaction of the project with the electricity network.
> The financial close process, by close interaction with external technical advisors to help ensure financiers are comfortable with technical risks.
• Support the preparation of project schedules, project progress reports, proposals, and presentations required for internal purposes and for tendering processes.
• Representing the company by participating in including industry conferences, forums, workshops and meetings, involving various third parties including other developers, suppliers, network service providers, regulators and Government authorities.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Business, Science) is required. Masters or higher degrees will be highly valued
• 7-10 years of professional experience working in energy sector 4 years in project development is required.
• Experience dealing directly with landholders is required.
• Strong background in power systems (e.g. electrical engineer) will be highly valued.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.