Project Coordinator ( Renewables)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 engineering Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The project coordinator reports directly to the Project Manager and will work closely with the Senior Project Controller to meet all the cost, scheduling and document control functions with the company projects. The role is based in Melbourne
- Monitor Project Correspondence
- Administer Contracts under the direction of the Project Manager; including:
- registering, preparing and tracking variations for cost and time
- monitor status of securities, insurances, warranties
- record and monitor key contract dates
- Monitor Project Documentation, including transmitting documents, maintaining document registers and monitoring document review work flows.
- Administer Financial aspects of Contracts, including progress claims.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction/Project/Business Management or a related field desirable but not essential.
- Construction Administration experience
- Systems experience (ERP, MS Office Suite, SAP, Aconex etc)
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.