Site Manager - D&C Commercial Construction
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Greg Will
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-03-10 building-and-construction Brisbane Queensland SEQ - Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Site Manager - You will demonstrate proven understanding of construction methodologies, across D&C commercial, social and residential developments of similar scope $10M - $40M
Our client; a proven industry leader in commercial building specialising in D&C projects throughout SEQ, Australia.
Successfully providing innovative construction solutions across a variety of markets sectors including Commercial, Social and Residential Developments.
The company has grown steadily both in size and reputation, typically growing its personnel from within rather than hiring externally. Constantly striving to deliver high quality projects, along with delivering unparalleled service for their clients has allowing our client to build a strong reputation across their chosen market.
With secured projects and a strong pipeline of works, we are actively recruiting for a Site Manager to join our clients team. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee site safety and ensure all procedures are implemented and monitored
- Oversee trade works and ensure the works are being carried out as per the drawings and specifications
- Set the quality standard from the beginning of the trade works and ensure that the trade contractors understand what is required
- Be aware of the preliminaries budget and schedule materials / supplies and site labour accordingly
- Liaise with the relevant authorities regarding industrial relations matters as required
- Establish and maintain a cohesive site team with defined responsibilities for assigned projects. Mentor staff as required to effectively carry out their assigned tasks
- Effectively liaise with the client, consultants and trade contractors as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in a similar Site or Project Management role
- A tertiary qualification in construction project management or engineering
- Demonstrate proven understanding of construction methodologies, across commercial, social and residential developments of similar scope $10M - $40M
- High level ability to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Well-developed time management and planning skills including industry knowledge regarding lead times for delivery and trade works
- Strong communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Well-developed leadership and management skills, including the ability to motivate and develop team members
To apply please click apply or call Greg Will on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.