Site Manager - Commercial Construction
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Greg Will
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 building-and-construction Brisbane Queensland Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a successful Site Manager you will; demonstrate proven understanding of construction methodologies, across commercial and social developments of similar scope $10M - $40M - specifically Education, Health and Defence.
Our client; a proven industry leader in commercial construction specialising in social development projects across Australia.
Successfully providing innovative construction solutions across a variety of markets sectors including Commercial, Social Developments including Education, Health and Defence.
The company continues to grown their pipeline of works, constantly striving to deliver high quality projects, along with delivering unparalleled service for their clients has allowing our client to build a strong reputation across their chosen market.
With secured projects and a strong pipeline of works, we are actively recruiting for a Site Manager to join our clients team. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee site safety and ensure all procedures are implemented and monitored.
- Oversee trade works and ensure the works are being carried out as per the drawings and specifications.
- Set the quality standard from the beginning of the trade works and ensure that the trade contractors understand what is required.
- Be aware of the preliminaries budget and schedule materials / supplies and site labour accordingly.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities regarding industrial relations matters as required.
- Establish and maintain a cohesive site team with defined responsibilities for assigned projects. Mentor staff as required to effectively carry out their assigned tasks.
- Effectively liaise with the client, consultants and trade contractors as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in a similar Site or Project Management role.
- A tertiary qualification in construction project management or engineering.
- Demonstrate proven understanding of construction methodologies, across commercial and social developments of similar scope $10M - $40M - specifically Education, Health and Defence.
- High level ability to read and interpret plans and drawings.
- Well-developed time management and planning skills including industry knowledge regarding lead times for delivery and trade works.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Well-developed leadership and management skills, including the ability to motivate and develop team members.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Will on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.