Junior Contracts Administrator
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 building-and-construction Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client provides each of their team members with clear communication and expectations, thus creating a culture of teammates who are open, honest and not afraid to take responsibility. After completing a broad range of landmark commercial projects in Perth’s Construction industry, they are now looking to employ a Junior Contracts Administrator to join their award winning company. This is a progressive and exciting role with the opportunity to further your career in Perth’s Commercial building market.
- Assist Senior CA with preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Assist the estimation team with their processes
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of claim’s
- Assist Project Manager
- Assist with general administration and client liaison
- 2 years experience in a similar role within the industry
- Degree qualified - Quantity Surveying or Construction management & Economics
- Ideally you would have already worked on medium sized commercial fit out projects in Perth
- Strong communication skills
- Motivation to learn and progress into Junior Project Manager
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent career pathway, along with the gaining exposure to a diverse range of projects with an extremely well-run organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.