Senior Project Officer - Engineering
Salary attractive rates
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 5 April 20192019-04-05 2019-05-05 public-sector-and-housing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 450 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an opportunity for a Senior Project Officer to document and report on the development, implementation and evaluation of multiple energy-focused projects across NSW.
- Provide a range of project management services including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources and maintaining project documentation
- Source, collate and compile data and information about the various projects and prepare reports
- Create, monitor and close the project resource demands
- Assist project managers with issues, risks, scheduling and change control management
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations
- Degree in Engineering and/or the energy field is highly desirable
- Experience reporting on community development project is highly favourable
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82893118 for a confidential discussion.