Airport Planning Manager
Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Adelaide Airport Ltd
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic 24/7 aviation environment. The company employs a growing and highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. It identifies, supports and encourages leadership and innovation, and invests significantly in training and development.
AAL is a proven leader in sustainability that supports diversity and inclusion and offers flexible workplace arrangements.
With a primary focus on the development of Adelaide Airport’s infrastructure planning, conceptual project designs and future development plans to meet the growing demand for passenger and freight at Adelaide and Parafield Airports. This opportunity will suit anyone who enjoys thinking outside the square and would like to be part of a leading brand that recognises their people drives its success.
• Responsible for the development of the Airport Master Plans and supporting infrastructure development plans for both Adelaide and Parafield Airports
• Development, coordination and oversight of the integrated planning framework to support and monitor efficient capital planning and delivery, including determining and monitoring capacity triggers and level of service.
• Development of appropriate strategy and development plans to support growth, address current trends as well as meet customer and business objectives.
• Development of the short, medium and long term capital plans for Adelaide and Parafield Airports
• Responsible for the planning of airport projects and conceptual designs at Adelaide and Parafield Airports
• Tertiary qualification in Airport Planning, Project Management, urban planning, Architecture or a relevant Engineering Degree
• Demonstrated experience in a similar calibre role
• Understanding of global aviation trends and their implementation including the IATA airport development reference manual
• Interpretation and application of regulations, standards and contracts
• Capability to write and development technical strategies, policies, procedures, manuals and reports
• Ability to lead and collaborate and find the best solution to meet the need of a wider range of stakeholders
• Strong commercial acumen with ability to make decisions based on cost and benefit analysis
You will strive to proactively develop internal relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
This role is pivotal to the continued success of AAL and if wish to have a further confidential discussion please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.