Lifecycle Process Manager
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 transport-and-rail Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 1000 1500 1500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity to lead a Lifecycle Process Improvement Team in government Infrastructure based in Sydney. The primary purpose of the role is to lead the Lifecycle Process Improvement Team ensuring projects within the project offices and wider government are managed in a consistent manner and are delivered to the required quality. The position leads the development and implementation of the infrastructure project lifecycle and associated management frameworks and the content and governance solution.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead the Lifecycle Process Improvement Team ensuring projects within the project offices and wider government are managed in a consistent manner and are delivered to the required quality.
- Major Infrastructure Projects and Lifecycle
- Quality Management Systems
- Project Management Disciplines
- Team Management
- Lead and drive change and deliver results that support customer focused change strategies, processes and initiatives
- Developing and implementing a project management maturity roadmap which takes into consideration industry best practice, organisational capability and improving the whole project lifecycle
- Management and updating of the Project Management Framework (PMF) and its supporting knowledge system and monitor the consistency and effectiveness of the deployment of the PMF to projects and programs
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of consistent, efficient and comprehensive business processes that provide accurate and timely information for management decision making across the portfolio of projects and programs
- Responsible for maintaining and continually improving the quality management system and ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 certification requirements.
- Provide high level reports to relevant stakeholders that clearly and effectively address complex and strategic issues, performance and progress towards objectives.
Reporting directly to this role is a Process Improvement Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, a Technical Content Manager and a Technical Writer
Initial 6-month Contract
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.