Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Greg Will
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 building-and-construction Brisbane Queensland Brisbane, Queensland AU 4000 AUD 150000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Design Manager - you will take on an all-encompassing role covering all facets of design management including architect liaison, procurement, delivery, commissioning through to finalisation while continually considering stakeholder relations. Working diverse and complex commercial retail construction projects.
Our client; a leading national D&C builder delivering successful construction projects including refurbishment and fit-out including health and aged care.
Reporting to the Pre-Construction Manager and Project Director, projects will include the delivery of complex refurbishment and fit-out to future new build developments in active/live environments (experience working in this environment will be considered highly advantageous).
As Design Manager, you will take on an all-encompassing role covering all facets of design management including architect liaison, procurement, delivery, commissioning through to finalisation while continually considering stakeholder relations.
This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative business who hold a fantastic reputation for the high standard of their work and meticulous attention to detail.
- Design management across technically complex commercial, retail projects (including live environment)
- Manage project delivery across life-cycle (pre-contract to PC)
- Focus on relationships - excellent working culture with focus on continual development
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Provide detailed cost engineering and management
You will bring to the role:
- Relevant Industry qualifications such as Architecture / Construction Management (Project Management).
- Demonstrate your Design Management experience spanning over five years.
- Demonstrate your capability to deliver similar projects in live environment across retail, commercial, health & aged care.
- Demonstrate understanding of planning and programming of works
- Demonstrate relevant technology systems experience incl. M&E, HVAC building services.
- Strong written communication & report writing
- Ability to take a holistic view of projects and consider potential issues in advance
You will be rewarded with a salary package that matches your expertise, while joining a high performing collaborative team.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Will on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.