Contract and Cost Administrator
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Greg Will
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-02 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Company: Our client is an International Diversified Property and Real Estate Group with assets across residential and commercial. Assets include; master plan communities including retirement, commercial office towers and shopping centres. With strategic growth our client has engaged in partnership with Robert Walters in the search for an experienced Contract and Cost Administrator with local property development experience.
Support and manage the delivery of contract and cost administration for individual projects within the Project Delivery Team for all real estate development projects.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Project estimation and cost management
- Participate in the tendering for projects this includes procurement, negotiation, signing and filing
- Establish and define scope of works for contractors and consultants
- Variation and payment claim management
- Establish and maintain contract summary across each project
- Establish and prepare project summary and related reports on a monthly basis including cash flow forecasting
- Prepare completion certificates and all project close out documents are obtained
- Establish and maintain contractor / consultant’s relationship
- Liaise, support and cooperate across internal / external stakeholders
- Accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
You will bring to this role:
- Related industry qualifications such as Property Economics, or Construction Management (Quantity Surveying)
- <5 years professional industry experience in a Contract / Cost Administration capacity
- Experience working within the residential and commercial markets
- Demonstrated ability analytic and structured approach in managing all project requirements
- Strong communicator (written and verbal), collaborator and facilitator
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
To apply please click apply or call Greg Will on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.