Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Goldfield Division of our clients company is now recruiting an experienced project manager to join their project delivery team based in Kalgoorlie. The role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a range of projects across the team. The role is based in Kalgoorlie and open to local residents as as on a fly in fly out basis from Perth.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
- Report into the Construction Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Manage the project team on site
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guild-lines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- Degree Qualified in Engineering or Project Management
- 5 Years Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of smaller projects and site based resources
- Experience working in remedial construction is preferable
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proactive and excellent leadership qualities
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an industry leader that takes pride in every project undertaken.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.