Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is a mid tier commercial builder, delivering award-winning projects. Their culture and perfectionism in everything they do has developed because of the attention to detail required in the commercial construction business. They are now looking to employ a well-established Contracts Administrator to join their company. This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career in an expanding reputable organisation.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of claim’s
- Administration of the project HSE system
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Assist estimation staff with bills of quantities
- 4 + year's experience in a Contracts Administrator role within the industry
- Degree qualified Quantity Surveying or Construction management
- You would have already worked on large commercial projects in Perth and up to $40 million
- Experienced in using CHEOPS and Buildsoft
- Strong communication skills
This company’s highly skilled workforce can provide cutting-edge projects in the commercial industry. They have over 10 years of experience in this sector, and their extensive industry and product knowledge means that they can deliver innovative, value-engineered solutions for their clients. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent career pathway as a Contracts Administrator and salary package, along with the opportunity to join one of Perth’s Industry leaders.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.